Freezerbondz thermal transfer printable labels can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. These labels offer excellent print smudge resistance- solvent resistance when using the R6400 Ribbon- and excellent low temperature performance. Labels perform well in common laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications.
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer
- Material Type: Polyester
- Finish: White film with white thermal transfer printable topcoat
- Adhesive: Permanent acrylic
- APPLICATIONS B-492 Freezerbondz™ markers are designed for use in laboratory identification such as vials- centrifuge tubes- test tubes- straws- and slides.
- Perforations between labels: False
- Label Print Type: Thermal Transfer