While we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS Manufacturing Applications eXperts, Inc, dba MAXestore.com ("MAXestore") maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of MAXestore. MAXestore makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances MAXestore maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. MAXestore shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceeds this liability limit. MAXestore shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not MAXestore is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY MAXESTORE reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND
JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or
related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between MAXESTORE
and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Massachusetts law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the MAXESTORE invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between MAXESTORE and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between MAXESTORE and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
6. COPYRIGHT All
content included on this site is the property of MAXESTORE or their content
suppliers and protected by
7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.