Brady CABINET LABEL
Brady B-302 is an indoor/outdoor high performance pressure sensitive safety sign- and is surface printed polyester- with a polyester overlaminate.
- Use: Brady B-302 is used for safety signs- identification of fire alarms- extinguishers- and emergency exits.
- Special Properties: Brady B-302 is particularly suited for outdoor applications- and in harsh environments where excellent abrasion and chemical resistance is required beyond a surface printed label
- B-302 has a cold temperature adhesive that makes the sign able to apply at 0°F (-18°C).
- Adhesive Type: Permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic
- Substrate Type: Polyester film
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 230°F (-40°C to 110°C)
- Minimum Application: 0°F (-18°C)
- Average Outdoor Durability: 5-8 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions.)
- Width: 14 inches
- Length: 3.5 inches
- Color: Black/Red on Yellow
- Material Specifications: B-302
- Package: 1/Each
- Label Print Type: Pre-Printed