Brady LTRS LIQ/VAP AMMONIA LOW IIAR SIZE II
Sign Legend: LTRS/VAP/Ammonia/LOW
Brady B-689 Pipemarkers are coiled printed plastic sheets with sealed color graphics. The markers are designed to be mechanically curled around a pipe and secured with the attached tape flap.
- Use: Brady B-689 Pipemarkers are designed for use on rusty- dirty- wet- or rough pipes- where pressure sensitive labels cannot be used. Pipemarkers are easy to apply. High performance markers are designed for use in severe environmental conditions.
- Special Properties: Brady B-689 Pipemarkers are resistant to UV light exposure- high humidity- high temperatures- abrasion- chemical reagents- and physical agitation such as washdowns or wind.
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
- Average Outdoor Durability: 5-8 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure- climatic conditions- mounting techniques and material color.)
- Package: 1/Each
- Units per Package: 1
- Material Description: PVF Over-Laminated Polyester
- Legend: Ammonia
- Brady Material Number: B-689
- Color: Black- white- sky blue- green on Yellow